We are looking for a junior to mid-level Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to deliver clean, modern, and highly-scalable web applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and implement the UI/UX for our web products, which include high-traffic web applications for end users as well as partner-facing management and administration consoles.
You will be a key member of our team, and will have the opportunity to make a significant and immediate impact on how our solutions look as well as how they work.
● Develop new and support existing user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Collaborate with graphic designers and other team members and stakeholders
● Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering; or equivalent experience
● 1 – 3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience with automated UI test tools such as Selenium is a plus
● Ability to adapt to quickly changing requirements and priorities